1. The company's catalogues, price list and other advertising matter shall not form any part of any contract between buyer and company. Any price quotation by the company or its agents or employees shall be deemed to be for the purpose of information only and shall not constitute an offer to sell.
2. Unless otherwise stated in writing all prices quoted are exclusive of vat. Quotations are valid for 30 days from issue date.
3. The company must be notified by e-mail or fax within 48 hours of delivery of any claims by the buyer of any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Risk in respect of the goods passes to the buyer from the moment of delivery.
4. Shading is an inherent quality of ceramic tiles and the buyer must order the correct quantity for its requirements as the company cannot guarantee against crazing or shade variation.
5. As the number of tiles per square yard and square metre is nominal the buyer will be responsible for ensuring sufficient quantity of tiles are ordered to cover the required area. We recommend that you add an additional 10% to cover waste and cuts.
6. Cancelled orders will incur collection and transport charges. We try to get your orders to you as quickly as possible and subject to stock and timings endeavour to get orders packed and dispatched the day the order arrives with us. If you cancel after your order is on the lorry there may be a charge to you for cancelling the order to cover our expense in returning the pallet to the warehouse for re-sale.
7. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary material, and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our control.
8. All invoices will be dated the month the goods are dispatched from the factory or our warehouse, all amounts are strictly net. Extension of credit cannot be allowed.
9. The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. We can only be held responsible for any failure on products supplied by us, to the extent that the manufacturer of such products is prepared to guarantee the same. No tiles are guaranteed against crazing.
10. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
11. The company cannot, under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. As a company we always recommend that you never book a tiler until you have the tiles delivered.
12. Tiles will be shrink wrapped on a pallet and delivered to the ground level edge of your property. The driver will not be able to assist getting the tiles into your property due to insurance purposes. Orders under 20kg weight will be delivered with a parcel courier.
13. The £1.99 cost of sample tile order will be refunded when you place an order. You will receive an email with a refund code on it after your purchase. Large format tiles will cut in half for transit purposes. Mosaics will be sent in half the size and some of the exclusive tiles will not form part of the sample service. There will not be an option on the product page for this with specific exclusive tiles. Please consult our sales support team if you require a sample.
14. We expect returned tiles in a re-sealeable condition. Therefore we recommend that you put the tiles back on the pallet they were delivered on, and securely fasten the tiles so they are not able to move around. It is always helpful in the event that damage may be caused in transit to take a couple of photographs before they are wrapped and when they are wrapped, before they are collected. Because of batching issues etc, we can only accept returns within 14 days of the tiles being delivered.